Crypto TA Analyst Gives XRP Price Prediction for October (Cardano BREAKDOWN?!)

 there's really no telling what xrp could  do because of how long it's been  suppressed just like a spring when you  squeeze in that spring you can make it  really small but the minute the pressure  comes off who knows where that spring is  going to go so for those reasons  [Music]  all the right welcome back everybody to  altcoin daily my name is Austin back at  it again with Tim Warren who is the host  new founder of coffee and crypto  streaming every single day on YouTube  Tim thanks for joining me again we just  talked about Bitcoin link for that down  below but thanks for coming back  oh thanks for having me again man it's  absolute pleasure  how do you think about investing in  altcoins versus Bitcoin in this such is  such a scary Market are you avoiding  altcoins or are you still trading them  no I I I'm starting I actually more  recently last couple weeks got back into  all coins there was a season during that  bear market after we crossed below 35  000 that I actually began to move a lot  of my Holdings out of alts back into  what I call the big three and that's  Bitcoin ethereum and cardano uh I think  those are the big three they've been the  big three for a while and I think down  the road they're gonna look that way but  I'm starting to expand back out a little  bit and take advantage of some low  prices because again we don't know if  the bear Market's necessarily over or  not but there are signs that it is  potentially there and I want to make  sure I don't miss an opportunity so I'm  taking advantage of a good one right now  and if a better one opens up down the  road I'll take advantage of that as well  I want to talk about xrp ethereum and  cardano to me those are the ones I see  with one has a huge communities had has  huge communities but also a lot of them  are doing stuff on the charts so you  pick one to talk about first xrp ether  Ada  tell me what's happening let's let's  start on xrp xrp has been really  interesting let me go and share my  screen once again with you guys xrp has  been an interesting coin and you're  gonna see a similar thing when I shift  over to ethereum as well but you're  gonna notice we talked about on the last  time I was here we talked about Bitcoin  and how Bitcoin was forming and still  technically within a descending triangle  with a flat level support and we're  still hovering in a Zone near that  bottom when you move over to xrp and  you'll see this with ethereum as well  there's actually a split in this bottom  Zone an xrp within the last couple of  weeks moved into an upper realm and what  I mean by that if I were to put up my  fixed range volume profile you'll see  there's a fat amount of volume right  here but then it begins to kind of wean  off and get smaller and then there's a  gap where it gets a little smaller and  xrp is actually climbed over this little  this little we call it a valley when I'm  doing it that's probably not the  technical term for it but now it's  actually operating in a new level that's  not as fat as this lower one but it  definitely is picking up some  significance where there's significant  amount of trading happening right here  at the price about 47 cents currently  xrp is on the top end of it and and what  it's working on currently is bounced and  found support on this middle Zone that  separates these two zones and is heading  up breaking bullish out of a symmetrical  triangle pattern let me zoom into the  four hourly chart and talk about the  significance of this four hourly or this  uh symmetrical triangle pattern  um when you're leaving these patterns  the breakout prediction is never  necessarily perfect but you take the  openings of the Gap and you move them  over to the breakout point so that's  where that red line is coming from uh  this is giving us a price prediction or  xrp that potentially we could see it  climb as high as 65 cents almost pushing  towards 68 cents but there's a couple  things to keep an eye on here that's  just a call in a longer time frame on  xrp you do want to keep your eye on what  happens when we get back to this  descending level of resistance this red  line is coming down this formation we  have currently in this is a longer time  frame descending trading Channel where  we're not converging in price action we  actually are keeping almost the exact  same split so I'm going to be very  interested to seek an xrp get through  not only that descending level of  resistance but this former level of  support and if I extrapolate this line  all the way over this level is very  significant because it has not only been  support before it has also served as  resistance so you know a lot of  technical analysts like to look at these  flat levels and really view these as  Championship levels where if we you know  when we're above it the Bears were  saying can we break through that level  at 60 cents if so we'll gain some  traction well now that we're below it  again the question is can we break back  through it and if the answer is yes that  could lead to a nice rally for xrp and I  know we all are expecting it with the  suppression they've had with that  lawsuit but just from looking at the  charts perspective if we break through  it this could send us back up towards  the Peaks we had here around a dollar  88. so really excited about what's  happening with xrp it's got a little  ways to go on the charts but the bullish  momentum that it started here a couple  of weeks ago is looking like it has  potential to continue on and if so uh  watch out all of you xrp holders you  could be very very sad slide with your  purchases down here around 33 cents  I want to know conviction level for xrp  in the in the path potential that you  laid out are you in an open trade right  now with xrp or are you waiting do you  not have that conviction yet for  yourself  no so xrp is probably not going to be  one that I traded is one that I'm going  to huddle in and just let it ride uh you  know especially with the confusion  happening I'll go and stop sharing for  just a second the confusion happening  right now in the court case is gonna  keep things a little bit uh it's gonna  keep things a little bit on on your toes  you're not really going to be very sure  when things are happening we've been  saying for a year now over a year we  think that this trial might be coming to  a close I did hear that there's a rumor  we could be seeing come to a close here  in the next six months but who knows if  Gary Gensler continues to try to go  after them and uh this can be a real big  Battleground for all of cryptocurrency  as the Precedence of whatever is decided  will more than likely be the use for  every other crypto in the future so no  matter what happened I'm rooting for xrp  but you know I think the price has been  suppressed for a long time now because  of that lawsuit and the fact that a lot  of exchanges delisted them for fear of  finding themselves in the crosshairs of  the SEC once we see more clarity and I  believe that's starting to come back  into perspective there's really no  telling what x SRP could do because of  how long it's been suppressed just like  a spring when you squeeze in that spring  you can make it really small but the  minute the pressure comes off who knows  where that spring is going to go so for  those Reasons I'm not looking to trade  and get in and get out at this point I'm  just saying how much can I get in  really so yeah oh my God you're xrp bull  which is obviously I agree with you they  have been suppressed and we'll see so  you're saying that xrp is more of a your  huddle position as opposed to a trade  position absolutely because you never  know you just never know when that  Spring's ever released and now I will  say as much as I'm an xrp Bull and I  believe in xrp long term I think it's  going to be one of the biggest  cryptocurrencies for the rest of this  existence I'm not as bullish as some  like I've heard some people say as soon  as the lawsuit is over as soon as  everything's done we could see it almost  like with next but within the first  couple of weeks 20x I think that's a  little bit ridiculous there is some  suppression that happened that expertise  you have to work a very long time to get  back because even though a lot of people  maybe like you and I and people that do  their research on xrp know that a lot of  the accusations made about it are false  there still is a large amount of  community that does not like xrp and  still believing some of the lies about  them and it that's not going to just  change overnight just because they win  the lawsuit people sometimes it's hard  to change people's minds and if someone  has pre-decided that they hate xrp by  the way I used to be one of them you  guys went back and look at my channel  over a year ago I did not like xrp  because I believe some of those lies but  I listened to someone who disagree with  me and I took the chance to say could I  change my mind on this and sure enough I  absolutely did but I know there's others  out there that did not change their mind  so that's my only concern for xrp uh  that it won't be able to explode the way  some believe it will  Tim final question for this interview  and again all your links are down below  encourage the audience check it out  um heavily requested that we take a look  at Ada and ethereum of which I know  there holds for you as well and I do  read the comments so if the audience  says something else uh we're gonna be  checking down below for our next video  but Ada and ethereum do you have any  charts  all right you see it now yes all right  we're good  so I'm gonna start I'm gonna show you  guys with the cardano chart is similar  to bitcoin we talked about the last time  I was on here where we're in a  descending triangle which is long-term  bearish and you have to be aware that we  could have a breakout to the downside  but in the same boat of the question I  asked about Bitcoin is this flat bottom  actually just showing you how strong  holders are that they refuse to give up  this gap on a shorter timeline if you  look at the four hourly chart and down  we're actually forming a falling wedge  pattern that at the moment that we're  recording this we're still hovering in  this resistance Zone but if we break out  could send us from a technical  standpoint all the way back up towards  49 cents and then there's those that  believe when you're looking at the  fundamentals and the fact that again  kind of similar to xrp cardano has been  a little bit suppressed with uncertainty  but we all know the fundamentals on it  are so strong it's another one that I'm  not trading necessarily because I do not  want to pick a point on this chart to  say oh I'm going to take my profit on  this one I want to leave myself open for  a massive explosion in cardano and I'm  not talking about getting back to three  dollars I think we got a little bit of  time before we hit a new all-time high  on cardano but this time when cardano  hits this new all-time high it's not  going to be based on the hype it's going  to be because they have proven  themselves as the one of the greatest  cryptos out there so that's my thoughts  about cardano we're still down but  definitely not out and there's a lot of  bullish days ahead of us ethereum  similar to what I was talking about with  xrp is different than other cryptos like  cardano and Bitcoin where they're kind  of still hovering close to the bottom  level xrp and ethereum kind of set  themselves a new zones let me pull up  this fixed range volume profile for you  guys and you're gonna see there's two  different Pockets here that we're  looking at there we go there's this  pocket down here suppressing us below  1300 give or take and then we come all  the way down here to about a thousand  this was a Zone we traded in  significantly between June and July but  right here in the later stages of July  we broke through right now we're  hovering right in that middle defining  gap between the two places and there's a  lot of bullish action happening on  ethereum as it's looking current on  these smaller time frames to be breaking  out of symmetrical triangle pattern this  form of resistance currently being used  as support with the price prediction  back up at 1568 which would take us back  up to a resistance level of a falling  trading Channel just like xrp in a  longer time frame and that prediction  would send us back up if we break Bill  uh bullish out of that zone that could  send us all the way back up to 2000. so  right now when you're pairing all these  things when you're looking at the space  as a whole there's a lot of bullish  narratives on the charts there is  potential for bearish as well but when  you look at the sentiment in this space  when you look at confidence coming back  in when we look at reports such as I  think this last two weeks we've seen a  billion dollars come into the crypto  space in Bitcoin and ethereum alone I  think there's a lot a lot of people  about to take advantage of these cheap  crypto prices and we should definitely  be looking to the upside right now over  the next couple weeks  okay so for both a to and D you said uh  a potential breakdown may be in the  works for Ada short term but obviously  long-term bullish and for eth a  potential breakout but still an overall  downward Trend until that's broken out  of yeah so yeah good good choice of  wording Trends I'm not quite certain if  the crypto space is ready yet to break  if I were to go out to the weekly chart  I'm not sure if we're ready to break  bearish Trends just yet technically  speaking to break bearish Trends we got  to confidently get back up above two  thousand dollars on ethereum that might  take a little bit more time but I think  a short-term bull rally could set us  back up towards that level to continue  to move sideways same thing with cardano  and we're gonna talk about breaking a  bear Trend it's got a much harder a task  ahead of it cardano would have to  surpass a dollar 25 or so before I could  confidently say it's in a good strong  bold Trend what I'm talking about right  now is a short-term uh it's kind of what  we call a secondary bull Trend happening  where we could see prices get back up  maybe into the 60s and if we're having a  lot of momentum go maybe potentially all  the way up to a dollar  all right I love it Tim thanks so much  man um  if I I would love to have you back on  you know by the end of the year for sure  we'll revisit some of these charts  absolutely final thoughts on xrp cardano  and eth for the altcoin daily Army  whoo final thoughts you know when I'm  when I'm investing in these coins I I do  get a little bit of a tear in my spirit  you know Bitcoin to me is is where my  heart really is what it stands for the  decentralized aspect of it the concept  of fixing money in a way that money has  not been fixed for very long time it  really really pulls at me and makes me  want to invest there but I also have to  remember that there's a lot of narrative  out there that are negative about  Bitcoin and it's energy usage and that's  what makes these projects like xrp  ethereum and cardano so attractive to  institutions ready to invest because  they're gonna see the low energy output  and think well this will make me look a  lot friendly in the climate section so  even though Long Term my heart pulls  towards Bitcoin I know investing wise  there's great opportunities in  cryptocurrencies like these three I just  mentioned that could make it outpace  Bitcoin long term awesome great  perspective and I get a reminder to our  audience Aaron and I will be in Dubai  for the next week at the future  blockchain Summit conference linked down  below join us if you're there  but Tim thanks so much

Post a Comment

0 Comments