Why is the XRP ARMY buying Sologenic (SOLO) & Coreum (CORE) Cryptocurrency? #xrparmy #cryptonews

 hey guys Uncle Ray welcome to another  episode of the crypto Bell weather I  don't always tell you what you want to  hear but I tell you what you need to  hear to make an informed decision  now this is one of my most requested  videos a lot of people been asking for  me to go down the rabbit hole and take a  look at solargenics and corium and I'm  really glad I did and I'm excited to  share what I uncovered so let's get into  it  now the first thing I like to look into  are the founders and the developers  because quite frankly no matter how much  money you have or what your ambition you  got to have the talent to pull it off  well they do now the second thing I need  to know is do they have the resources  you know the financial wherewithal to  make it happen well luckily for us they  do  because I just uncovered this article  that basically said that corium launches  uh basically a 25 million dollar grant  for their developers and when you dig  into it it's not really corium but it  shows how tied in together these  projects are it's the money's coming  from the solar genic development team  uh  now when you go to uh their Twitter  account  it's very positive there's a lot of good  information there I highly recommend  everyone check it out they already have  uh almost 170 000 followers that's  pretty impressive  however I'm pretty sure that's mostly  made up of the xrp army being that they  got air dropped when these projects  launched and that is a heck of a gift  now  there's two teams that are building out  these solid genetic projects there's  solugenix.com and  solargenics.org I highly recommend you  go to both websites and dig around and  you know one group of developers are  working uh like with the tokenizations  of the Securities on demand and working  with the uh is institutions and stuff  like that the other Core Group are  basically you know uh working in the  payment sector and like with the bridges  and the nfts I like to simplify it you  basically have one group working on the  what and the other group working on the  house so it's a good combo  now  they just came uh live with the  solargenic.org market index I highly  recommend you check it out it's pretty  cool what you can do on it  now  this is their nft  project and it's pretty cool so I'm just  going to play you a little bit of it and  I highly recommend you gotta check into  what they are thinking about trying to  pull off in that area you know you're  going to emit uh your nfts totally  different they have a whole different  concept and a different way about going  about everything fast forward a couple  of years from now guys this could be  disruptive check it out  unique exclusive limited words that I  use constantly in the nft space yet very  few projects are able to deliver them in  the real world we all have specific  attributes And Trades that make us  unique among billions of humans on the  planet what if we can have this  experience in web 3 and enhance it to  what we like superhero or fighter an  astronaut all of this is possible in the  metaverse Solar genital regionals brings  you the most exclusive collection of 3D  avatars 100 unique and personalized for  you to own and use in metaverse  applications  each nft Holder will be given access to  an asset package that includes the full  high resolution render for the 3D model  in the form of a T post obj file so you  can render and animate your exclusive  avatars  I'm not going to get into a lot of that  but go check them out you know one of  the concepts they talk about is how you  can just surf around in all the projects  you know who knows how many metaverse  projects are going to be going on but  you can dress like that and uh you know  just surf around party on whatever I'm  really excited about that I'm a little  older I won't be spending a whole lot of  time in there I don't think but I'm  excited to watch it unfold and it looks  to me that you know there are so many  ways to go about everything but it all  has to tie in together and they're  making that happen and I like the  resources like this when you go to their  Twitter it basically shows you how  simplified how to migrate your nfts I  like that because no matter what you  think about you know say ethereum or  Cosmos or polka dot or xrp or whatever  it's all going to have to be have  interoperability and they're making it  happen so I like that now I couldn't  really find the reason but this should  get everybody excited guys this thing is  pumping and this is a 90 day chart  there's nothing pumping like this for 90  days  nothing y'all should have been  requesting this for me months ago guys  so I could have caught some of this pump  but it looked really really good I  couldn't figure out exactly why but my  guess is you know one of the positive  things is all the supplies already out  there I love that it has good volume and  a lot of people dumped on this project  and took their money but that's all out  there and hopefully that part's over so  if you're buying at the bottom you know  there might be a big upside now this is  not Financial advice I'm hoping it pulls  back to you know uh it's low of the year  so I can start stacking  now that's just my thoughts now when you  talk about corium guys  here's the way I understand it they  basically had some foresight to  understand that if they can pull off all  the things they're trying to accomplish  like tokenizing Securities and  commodities and all the stuff that's  going to be tokenized around the world  they said look we can't build that on  xrp we need our own cutting edge  very scalable fast efficient low-cost  layer one now they couldn't dumb it down  enough to make me understand how  advanced this layer one is but you know  from just reading what the developer  said and I'll take their word for it  corium is the next the next level guys I  mean it has a lot of different you know  protocols uh are uh  you know ways it goes about it that I  haven't even heard of so I'm just gonna  have to take the word for it but guys  you need to go to corium.com watch this  video and uh just Just Surf around read  all the cool things that they do plus  this thing is bad guys it is a bad bad  project I mean I absolutely love  everything I'm hearing about on this  layer one again most of it was over my  head but this thing is powerful and I  haven't heard not one negative thing  from a developer in any of the threads  it's really positive now when you check  out their chart it's been pumping too  guys both these projects are pumping  hard and we are in a very bad time you  know we're in a recession the you know  uh the all around the world they're in a  big recession and half of the world's  probably already in a depression and  these things are pumping so that's  pretty impressive guys now the only  thing that I would like to see  and it's not a negative at all is it  needs more eyeballs  you know I would like to see you know  some of the bigger money take a look at  this project and I like to see some  influencers start picking up on it and I  think it will happen  but you know I want to see it now but  that's the only thing I think they need  to figure out how to get more eyeballs  eyeballs on it and uh you know once the  word gets out guys you know I'm not so  sure that these two projects especially  quorum's layer one  isn't one of the next solanas for the  bull run now I'm not talking about you  know comparing it to the layer one I'm  talking about the price action of how uh  Solana took off last year because this  is a young young project and if some of  the big money gets behind it this thing  could absolutely be a rocket because  guys you got to look at what's going on  right now and I always want to follow  the money these are retail guys right  these are guys like me and you buying  this token but once the word gets out  and one or two of these you know hedge  funds are a couple of these Wells get  involved this both these projects could  absolutely Skyrocket now again not  Financial advice these projects are so  young guys it's it's crazy how young and  early we are in this project I am glad I  uncovered it I'm going to dig some more  into it but I'm probably going to start  stacking again not Financial advice now  to help get those eyeballs on it guys go  ahead and share this I know you normally  don't but if you could share this help  get the word out to the community  everyone would be appreciative that  being said we want you to subscribe and  be part of this community we're trying  to grow it so go ahead and hit that  notification Bell so you don't miss any  of these and let me know what you think  in the comments section is this Pro are  these projects as good as I think they  are I mean they're built on The xrp  Ledger  you know you tie all that in together  it's pretty powerful situation do you  agree disagree how many of you on it let  me know your thoughts that being said go  ahead and hit that like button guys it  helps us out a lot we do appreciate it  come back be part of this community take  care

Post a Comment

0 Comments