Asking People About Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Ethereum, HEX, and PulseChain

 in this video I'm going to be  interviewing random people off the  street about what they think about  crypto in general stick around till the  end if you're wondering why am I  bothering doing any of this in the first  place what's your name Tom cool man have  you ever heard of cryptocurrency heard  the word and no uh friends who are in  that world even how to dive into it cool  like which ones have you heard of  cryptocurrency as a whole Bitcoin  specifically yeah dollars coin if that's  even Dogecoin yeah yeah I remember  Dogecoin it's still around uh have you  ever heard of uh newer ones like like  hacks for example or specifically okay  still dribbling water sorry it's all  good uh so what's your thoughts about  the future of it or where do you see it  go I think it's awesome for people who  don't live paycheck to paycheck I do  okay so it's just definitely not  anything that like  if I remember told to dive into it  they're like yeah if you just have an  extra two grand laying around that you  don't need right away or even before the  next check then right it's a cool thing  to have as uh you know just something  that can invest and yeah same thing with  like trading cards you don't you can't  sell it right now but you gotta have the  extra money yeah  cool any other thoughts do you want to  say about it or yeah really okay I mean  I just know like just that world and I  think everybody knows it as a whole has  a very mean little thing but yeah yeah  with knowing specifics I have no idea  yeah I have friends who  um keep track of their stocks and daily  yeah I don't even know how to start so  cool well it's still really new so yeah  I appreciate it yeah man uh thanks yeah  congratulations  so my name is Matt hey Nick Nick nice to  meet you yeah so what do you think about  cryptocurrency have you heard much about  it I mean a little bit  um I don't know I'm definitely not an  expert but I would say my thoughts on  cryptocurrency are that it  it's not backed by anything right so it  would be dangerous like if you're an  investment person like yeah if you had  money in stocks or something that would  be moving money over to crypto would be  like a risky that that's my perception  anyway yeah  um I don't know a lot though I just feel  like until it's like vetted more yeah I  wouldn't put any of my money there so  you need more time to make sure that  it's not going anywhere more time and  maybe like wider adoption yeah um like I  know what's the South American country  that adopted it yeah El Salvador El  Salvador like I mean so that that perks  up my ears if there were countries even  if it wasn't like adopting it like El  Salvador did if it was like just yeah  cohabiting with their official like  Sovereign currencies yeah that might  make me feel better but the problem is  that it's so volatile like it crashed  hard a lot of my friends had money on it  I was like that was that was a bad move  you missed that one yeah yeah so have  you heard of uh Bitcoin obviously  obviously Bitcoin and what other ones  have you heard of ethereum  um  uh Dogecoin yeah I'm trying to think  it's like they like kind of come in one  year yeah  have you heard of these newer ones like  uh hex for example or I haven't heard of  hex pulse chain is another one no not  Paul's chain okay  um what was the one that uh there's like  a a scandal recently with uh oh there's  always a Celsius are you talking about  maybe or it's like something plus and  it's or maybe it's like ethereum plus so  it's like an influencer or something a  celebrity that well oh Paris Hilton  definitely they just got sued for  something yeah I can't keep up because  there's a new scam every day you could  be referring to anything that's true  yeah ah there was plus token that's  still like a billion dollars there's a  Chinese Ponzi scheme yeah yeah yeah but  yeah you gotta be careful of those  that's true so that's why I wouldn't do  it it's like I don't know yeah man well  any last thoughts before we wrap it up  um but what do you think the future of  cryptocurrency is really going I mean  definitely it's gonna happen because  yeah everything could transactions are  more digital all the time right and so  like what China is doing where they're  creating a digital version of their  Sovereign currency right I can see that  so maybe that's what happens instead of  like cohabiting their or like  coexistence between cryptocurrencies and  Sovereign currencies maybe they make a  digital edition of The Sovereign  currency yeah it feels like not that  weird of a stretch because they're  coming you know actually yeah I mean  some banks some countries are already  making their digital dollars or whatever  so yeah digital dollars they're like  well they're working on it here but like  for example China's already got that  yeah that's the one I've heard about  yeah yeah and then I think the European  Union is working on theirs first and  then we'll be late to the party but yeah  what's new you know yeah well thank you  hey nice to meet you yeah you too all  right hey um my name is Matt I'm Desiree  Desiree nice to meet you I have a  cryptocurrency channel on YouTube and I  was just wondering have you heard of  um Bitcoin cryptocurrency what are your  thoughts about all that I've heard it  but I could not tell you what it is okay  have you heard of uh Bitcoin yeah have  you heard of any other cryptocurrencies  not really not really okay do you think  um do you think it's all like a fat or  do you think it's uh the future or do  you have any opinions  I've heard like it's very bad for the  environment like nfts and everything so  yeah I think it's a good thing yeah  that's definitely true to a degree  um and nfts do you think anything about  those think they're kind of stupid it's  just a picture I I think so too are you  into art at all yeah like real art yeah  okay yeah not to bash nft guys sorry  um but I I kind of agree so have you  heard of newer things like hex or or  pulse chain or these different I haven't  I'm we're from Toronto so cool we have  that up there but I haven't heard of  that nice uh cool well any final  thoughts about um  about crypto in general no really no no  okay well thanks I really appreciate it  thought son so very good hi hi my name  is Matt nice to meet you Matt nice to  meet you um just wondering if you heard  about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin and all  that stuff yes yes are you into it semi  yeah yeah which ones are you into  um mainly keeping an eye on kind of  Bitcoin ethereum because I know that  those kind of hold structure to the  crypto Market yeah yeah a couple coins  here and there but I don't really keep  track of kind of yeah small cap coins  those are the big ones yeah yeah so  you're following because a little bit  said small cap I I know you're following  something have you heard of uh like nfts  and all that stuff yes have you heard of  like uh some of the newer  cryptocurrencies like uh the term defy  yeah yes do you have anything like you  keeping your eye on like which coins are  those uh eight coin eight coin a little  bit I know it's been down a little bit  that's the nft one um it is it's relied  to the board API Club yeah and a couple  of the projects they had nice  um but I have been paying attention to  uh  eight point for one  um  polka dots yeah dot um xrp a couple of  them yeah yes have you heard of uh a  coin called hex  I've heard of it yeah I've heard of it I  haven't looked into it though not too  much okay what about uh pulse chain it's  it's not out yet but I have heard of  something cool any thoughts on those  um kind of I just want to see more about  them yeah definitely I want to learn  more about them too nice I don't want to  kind of say something without really  knowing yeah well that's cool but I will  definitely be looking into them you're  the most educated person we've had so  far I mean Chicago's a big crowd yeah I  know you never know who you're gonna  find well it's a beautiful background  yeah beautiful day a good video  background exactly exactly I hope your  photography goes well I mean it's going  as well as it could yeah that was my dad  and we're just taking pictures  yeah your name's Matt that's right oh so  what are you doing here  who's interviewing who here I'm okay I'm  sorry so what I'm doing is I'm asking  people about crypto and Bitcoin and if  anyone's if you've heard anything about  that and uh if you haven't that's fine I  mean I've heard of Bitcoin and crypto  and everything I'm not familiar with it  at all okay so do you think it uh has a  future do you think it's gonna be like a  fad or  so from what I have seen it is I can  predict that we'll have a future okay  that is my honest opinion please have a  future cool I mean obviously since you  know cash has become irrelevant I do  believe that you know we're using cards  and everything yeah and cryptos  definitely got a future yeah so anything  uh anything negative about it that you  see or  I can see I'm not too familiar with it  yeah that's my last opinion which so I  don't know too many negatives and  positives about it okay so cool yeah  appreciate your time Matt thank you  thanks man  all right so uh hey my name is Matt how  are you doing Matt what's your name I'm  Rick Rick all right uh so we're on a  Channel about crypto and Bitcoin and all  that stuff and I was wondering if you  have any thoughts about  um cryptocurrency in general  yeah pretty bad yeah I don't know what  to think about this yeah it's pretty new  still I mean you've heard of Bitcoin  yeah you heard any other ones  uh any other cryptocurrencies  uh  yes but not that come to mind at the  moment okay okay yeah so uh have you  heard of like nfts yeah yeah and uh I'm  not sure what those are yeah they're  basically like digital art uh you know  people are paying crazy high prices for  them right now or they were and now  everything crashed so uh have you heard  of cryptos like uh hex or pulse chain  hex I just I didn't say anything  I shouldn't like uh Robin Hood you know  stocks yeah yeah yeah  do you use any of that any of that  yourself  I was yeah you've heard a Dogecoin right  Doge Doge it's like the one that Elon  Musk is talking about  oh yeah okay well I mean do you think  it's uh you think it's got a future or  do you think it's like just a fad  or crypto yeah in general  oh I think it do have a future yeah yeah  you think you'll ever put money into it  yeah I I already did [ __ ] oh you did  yeah nice on Robin Hood  yeah and uh yeah that was uh I think  PayPal is oh yeah Bitcoin yeah yeah I  lost I lost it yeah it happens to  everyone I'm down bad too I'm down like  at least 80 percent probably more yeah I  I think I do better with points back  yeah yeah  and so the markets are kind of kind of  [ __ ] right now  long story short indeed  well any last thoughts before we wrap up  well I'm looking forward to it bouncing  back like yeah so you think it's coming  back yeah me too  nice all right yeah  um so hey uh I'm Matt hey Mike what's up  nice to meet you I'm Gregory Gregory  cool so the questions are basically  about uh cryptocurrency I was wondering  if you heard of crypto Bitcoin all that  stuff I have heard like the actual term  and I know that is like this virtual  coin yeah but I'm not actually like fan  like I don't know how it works in  America  okay have you uh ever invested anything  into it no okay I haven't do you have  you heard of like the apps like uh  coinbase or like Robin Hood that items  no no it's still pretty early huh yeah  so um have you heard of these other ones  called like ethereum or a couple of  other no I just heard like is this thing  like you have to like invest in food and  be and be aware of it but like the  actual apps or how to use it either okay  have you heard of uh  any other cryptocurrencies besides  Bitcoin  um  I think there's one that looks like  um like I know like like the symbol but  I don't know like like the action okay  is it the dog maybe yeah okay  um cool so that's pretty much it do you  last question so do you think uh  cryptocurrency has a future or do you  think it's kind of a fad  I think  um from my point of view or from my  perspective it gets like really  complicated to get into it like I don't  know like we chaps or maybe there's a  lot of services and to communities  but maybe if there's a way to like  simplify it or like mainstream you know  yeah like like it's a few steps and  that's like maybe like a like a service  that will do all that for you and in the  users and just like you have to just pay  money  maybe if that happens it will have a  future yeah right now it's like really  complicated and maybe that gives you  like not trusting you know yeah because  it gets complicated so that would be  like my my perspective all right I agree  yeah uh thank you thank you I really  appreciate it I'll take this back okay  all right so uh my name is Matt how are  you doing man I'm Rodney Rodney cool  um so this channel is about  cryptocurrency and like Bitcoin and all  that okay so I was wondering if you've  ever heard about anything like that or  tell us a little bit about it yeah I'm  not quite sure of the market yeah  um seems to be kind of volatile to me  from what I've seen from the past or now  definitely yeah uh so have you heard of  uh anything else besides Bitcoin uh a  few other ones I think um I can't  remember the site that I went to but it  was um Incorporated all of them um like  an exchange yeah there was an exchange I  can't remember the name of it though  coinbase maybe no Robin Hood is a  popular one this one I'm sorry I'm gonna  call me on guard with this one oh yeah  um I can't remember the name of it but  it was embodied all of them I think that  you could go to and they give you all  the tools first the knowledge behind  them or the what the projections were I  can't remember the name of it I'm sorry  uh yeah so you have some experience then  with uh investing or putting money into  them actually no I just never really  make the jump but I did look into it  cool do you think uh you encryptos got  like much of a future or  um I was looking at the video on YouTube  uh I can't remember no it was on Tick  Tock okay the one who actually uh said  that he had something to do with  founding um Bitcoin and he was talking  really negative about this outcome  um background names um he said when you  everybody finds out who actually  invented Bitcoin who came up with the  idea that everybody's gonna run away  from it I can't remember this guy's name  is the name Craig right I think it was  Greg rice man yeah so I personally don't  believe in person okay I I don't I mean  I mean I'm not going to take one opinion  of a person's opinion say that's what's  gonna happen but he kind of like yeah  kind of shot a negative light on it and  then the fact the fact that how much it  has fallen from I said yeah when I first  heard of it it was uh 2016 I think yeah  yeah it was really climbing the bottom  yes and then the bottom just dropped out  yeah so I kind of made me even scarier  to take my what a little bit I already  did have to actually investing and then  it just crashed again yeah on top of all  that so have you heard so you have one  called hex no one called uh pulse chain  no okay cool well um yeah I guess uh my  last question is just um what do you  think needs to happen for it to continue  to be good to stay around from from what  little I do know I think the more  popularity of it and as far as meteor  coverage of it how they seem to give it  a shining a negative light yeah uh along  with the fact that they they try to tie  it to organize crime from what I've seen  yeah the fact that you can move so much  money across the world and that kind of  makes people afraid to invest in  something like that thinking the  government is going to come in and take  your money yeah I think that's one of  the biggest issues so regulation is  probably the biggest issue you  definitely need it yeah  so uh I'm Matt hey I'm Brian Brian nice  to meet you so uh I wanted to ask about  your thoughts on uh crypto and Bitcoin  and all that have you heard of it and uh  what do you think about it  um I think it's an interesting idea  especially the blockchain technology for  sure yeah have you uh ever invested in  anything like that  um I haven't but I know of friends who  have yeah have you heard of uh other  ones like besides Bitcoin yes cool which  ones uh ethereum  um those coins yeah a few of those uh  others that are outside the US but nice  not yeah nothing major have you heard of  one called hex  hex yes I think I have yeah it's a newer  one okay there's one called pulse chain  have you heard of that one  no oh that one actually doesn't exist  yet so it's still in progress yeah  um cool so it sounds like you know a  little bit about it uh where do you  think it's all going  um I think right now is going with the  market so you know the Market's down  right now but I think as market like  improves for crypto and the  accessibility because obviously not  everyone has like like access to like  smartphones and things like that for  sure so once that kind of takes off and  the market improves I think it's going  to follow tomorrow you're optimistic  yeah cool uh well if it goes down then  it's like the market goes down it  already kind of crashed yeah right so uh  yeah  um cool  I think uh I feel like I should feel  like I should close out with like uh  what do you what do you wish that was uh  better about crypto things  um  probably just a little bit of the  education because I think a lot of  people just hear crypto and think that  you know it's kind of like money but  that's not really how it works it works  more like an investment of his change so  you exchanged like you know whatever  like token or coin for something or cash  and so I think more people need to think  of it as that rather than actual like  currency because it's not really like  the fiat currency yeah like it's not  like oh I can go and buy a Ferrari for X  you know Bitcoin you can't get your cup  of coffee yeah it can't get you a cup of  coffee uh yeah so you think if people  thought it was more a long-term  investment rather than uh okay nice all  right all right thank you take care man  what did we learn through all that  basically guys the point of all this  whole thing was to show you how early we  really still are in cryptocurrency okay  you go ask 10 people on the street if  they've ever heard of cryptocurrency  yeah they've heard of it maybe they've  heard of Bitcoin but it's too  complicated to get in you know the price  crashed or they're still so just  watching it you know waiting to get in  maybe someday  and nobody knows how or why or what to  buy it's still brand new so the point of  this video is for people that might be  on what I like to call the circle jerk  that is Twitter and winner Echo chamber  all day long we're only talking to each  other and it's just like we're yelling  at each other  but we all agree already you go out into  the real world out of Twitter into the  scary real world outside of Twitter no  one's really ever heard of crypto guys  it's brand new to people it's a New  Concept so we are still so early because  99.99999 of the human population has not  heard about these up and coming assets  like hex and Paul's chain yet right they  might have heard of Bitcoin they might  have heard of Dogecoin stuff like that  from Elon Musk you know the popular  memes and narratives but  a lot of people haven't even dipped  their feet into it really other than  just hearing about uh some news articles  or whatever it may be and so it's up to  us you know we need to focus on reaching  new people because adoption at the end  of the day is really all that matters in  crypto it's all about adoption and  onboarding new people making it easier  for them to get in quicker for them to  be able to buy it and just have a better  deeper understanding of how cryptos like  hacks and pulse train are long-term  Investments where you delay  gratification  these are all things that we need to  help because we're shaping the new  cryptocurrency landscape it's a complete  digital Financial Revolution but it only  works if we tell more people about it  right how is anybody supposed to know  about what's going on if we don't  promote it so hopefully this shines the  light on the fact of just how early we  are and how much opportunity is still on  the table because to me this smells like  opportunity asking all these people  talking to all them just made me realize  how high we have to go in the future and  what better time to get people in to  these emerging assets you know stuff  like hex and brand new stuff like pulse  train and hex I mean bitcoin's a little  bit old I know it's a little bit like  outdated you could say in terms of the  price potential  but in the future right now hex is on a  90 discount and if it even Taps the  all-time highs again  that's basically a 20x from here and if  it blows past all-time highs it's going  to go into the hundreds if not thousands  of x's and multiples of your return in  the next full cycle and we all know  these things are cyclical right so the  more people we can tell about  cryptocurrency in the bottom of the bear  Market it's actually the best time to  onboard new people and to just educate  them right so this is really the best  time to educate new people because they  can experience all the opportunity of  all that upside momentum that we're just  building up right now and yeah we might  be in a bear market for another six  months maybe another year worst case you  know  but eventually it's going to come back  guys all markets come back because as  long as a meteor doesn't hit the earth  and wipe us all out and the internet  doesn't go offline I think  cryptocurrency is here to stay and  that's what I've heard from a lot of  people too they know about crypto they  think it's here to stay but they want to  know more and a lot of them they seem  like they're curious right they seem  like they are eager to learn more and so  I encourage everybody who might be  watching this if you're new or if you've  been here a while educate yourself now  because now is the time guys now is the  time 90 dip  it doesn't get much better than this in  terms of opportunity on the table  for truly revolutionary and  life-changing wealth so if we want to  all get to Financial Freedom and that's  the goal of cryptocurrency is Financial  Freedom for the entire world  we need to onboard the entire world and  it starts with hex it starts with pulse  chain so if you like this video if you  want to see more like this video  if you've got any ideas for kind of new  content then drop me a comment below  I'll read them and I'll try to respond  to them  but anyway thanks and I will see you on  the next one

Post a Comment

0 Comments